Sunday, June 01, 2008

Nicole's Baptism


Nicole's Baptism:
We gathered up the families this weekend to share with us a special moment in Nicole's life - her baptism into the Church. LV had been baptized by Lou's cousin, Fr. Louis Papera and I had always wanted my second child to be baptized by my dear high school friend and classmate, Fr. David Oldham. Fr. Oldham and I go wayyyyy back - 1st grade! We have remained close friends since and I had the opportunity 5 years ago to attend his ordination into the Holy Orders of Priesthood. Fr. Dave agreed to come out and baptize Nicole. And we were blessed to have so many friends and family join us on that very special (and very hot) day. We met on Saturday morning for the Baptism then headed back to our house for lunch. We had 25 people total which was a perfect crowd. I have attached some photos from some family members, our camera and friend's that captured the moment. Enjoy!!!!

No comments: